Facebook is one of the important social networking sites that not only makes you have connection with your friends, relatives or other known person but also make you grow your business to the large extent all across the globe. And, due to this reason Facebook is now considered as the most popular social networking sites for the proper expansion of a business. So, with such a perfect functioning, it is very much important to keep your Facebook account away from trouble. However, like the other application Facebook may also go through some trouble. A code 43 error is also one of the errors that Facebook users have faced.
This Facebook code 43 error usually happens because of Device Manager. Hardware device connected to device manger stop working because of some unspecified error, due to user face such error. However, this error can be easily removed with a proper support of Facebook tech experts or you can also prefer this blog post to find the solution of your problem. So, let’s have a look at a that:
• Restart your system.
• Check that what type of changes you made in Device Manger before receiving this error. If it’s so, it may be possible that the changes you made in your device manager may be causing that error. In this case, you need to undo the changes and then you again need to check for that error 43.
• Remove reconfigured newly installed device and then update the driver. Use System Restore to undo the changes that you made earlier.
• Uninstall and then again install the driver which is causing this error. However, if USB device is creating error, then you need to uninstall every device that you find under Universal Serial Bus controllers as the part to make driver reinstall.
• Update all the drivers present in your device because it may be possible that installation of latest driver could provide solution for this Code 43 error.
• Install the latest service pack of Windows operating system because one of the service patches might fix the problem of Code 43 error. So, if you have not fully updated your operating system, then you immediately need to do it.
With all these above solution tips you can easily have resolution for Facebook error code 43 and can smoothly run your Facebook. However, if you need more assistance for your Facebook account, you should dial a facebook technical support toll free number.